BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kristopher and Heather

So, I didn't plan this wedding.... :-(
My brother and his new bride decided to get married at the courthouse without any of the normal hubbub, much to my dissatisfaction. But they weren't as sneaky as they thought they were being and yours truly found out about it and made sure they at least had flowers! Ha!
Marie took these wonderful pictures and Heather herself did the creative editing. Beautiful!
  See, don't the pictures look better with flowers?

  As a bit of revenge I made my brother's bout. extremely large and gawdy. I think he notices..
 Here they are, cutting the cake. :)
And here they are walking off into the sunset. Pretty romantic... I guess I'll forgive them. :)
Congratulations you two, love you!!

0 comments: