BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Metal branch cupcake stand

I saw this picture of a metal branch cupcake stand online and knew it would be perfect for a wedding we were getting ready for. Trouble was I couldn't find anyone to rent/buy it from here in AK. Luckily I happen to have a great friend who is an iron worker who was able to make one for me! This is what he made after looking at the pictures and getting some details from me..

Awesome, isn't it?!! We used this cupcake stand in a wedding this last weekend so I'll post some pictures later of it with the moss base and cupcakes.
Thanks Jeremy, my dear iron worker/metal artist friend!! I love it!

5 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

How much does your friend charge? I would love to have that at my daughter's fairy birthday party!!

Blogs@ElizabethDesign.net

Kristie Willms said...

I am also wondering how much your friend charges. Or where you even found one to buy! I have been searching!

PaulKristieWillms@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Would I be able to order something similar? I have been looking for something that could hold 200 cupcakes that has a branch design... Any recommendations? Getting married in October 2011, in CA, would be really helpful!

hayleybooth said...

Hi Karla,

My 21st is coming up in November. Do you hire this stand out? I absolutely love it.

Hayley

Katy Grace said...

I'm getting married this summer and would love to use this stand for my cupcakes. How can I get one?