BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

envelopments

Wow, its been awhile...
I have been crazy busy with invitations this year which is different but nice. I have noticed that many of my clients like the envelopements that I do so I thought it would be fun to post about the way I make them. :) I took pictures during the process while making my last bunch and here they are:


First I design the invitation itself keeping in mind the clients style, theme, and colors.Then I add the colorful backing to the stationery

Mount it into the envelopment




..add any inserts that the client would like to include..and then finish it off with a pretty label. This whole card fits inside an outer envelope and then it is ready for mailing!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You do gorgeous work -- wow!! Makes me wish I was a young bride again so I could use your services ;) I'm curious: What program do you use for your invites? And do you print them in-house? They really are spectacular.