BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Britt and Steven invites

Everyone knows how much I love to help plan weddings that are a little different which is why I am excited about my cousin's wedding in Missoula, Montana. The wedding will be taking place in a barn!! Love it! These are the invitations we did for her and they are beautiful. My favorite part is the hand drawn map card. Although I didn't realize how difficult it would be to draw a map of a place I had never been before.

Envelopments are the way to go if you have inserts that you want to include with the invite. I love how all of the inserts fit into a pocket on the inside and keeps everything neat and tidy. :)

2 comments:

Marie VW said...

very cool

Unknown said...

Where in Missoula is the wedding? I am from there and trying to find a barn venue in the area. Thanks! -Sarah