BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tena and Terry

I received a call from Alaska Bride and Groom asking if I knew of any cute, little chapels in Alaska complete with stained glass windows, steeple, and pews. I instantly thought of this little church in Fairbanks. It is in Pioneer Land, the First Presbyterian Church.
That call reminded me of a couple that was married a couple of years ago but I had never posted the images because they were not digital files. So today I decided to go ahead and scan to jpeg. Tena and Terry are from Texas and had always wanted to come to Alaska. So they decided to start their Alaskan Adventure with a wedding. It was just the two of them, their mom's and the officiant. Short, sweet, and completely charming! Focus Unbound took these great pictures.
The colors Tena chose for her flowers were beautiful, deep reds, and oranges. They contrasted nicely with her white bouquet. We brought the flowers up from Anchorage the day before and spent the night in our hotel room making the arrangements. The boxwood wreaths on the door were just the right touch to add to the charm of the little church.

0 comments: