BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

funky bout.'s

Some of my favorite things to make for RaeAnn's wedding were the boutonniere's. She wanted the groomsmen to wear something fun and "metal-ish". This is what I came up with and how I made it: I started with some heavier guage craft wire. One that was thin enough to thread a bead but thick enough to hold it's shape.I used some metal beads in different three different diameter sizes and threaded the wire from smallest beads to largest beads.I made two stems and wired them together.I then taped up the wire with floral tape.After I taped up the wire I added one flower head (here I used a scrap daisy) with more floral tape. Then I wrapped the whole stem with some decorative wire in silver and pink and ended with one more bead.

0 comments: